Official Honor Society Forms and Materials
The following forms and materials should help to keep your chapter of Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society organized.
When starting a chapter of the Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society, start by reading through our National Constitution and Bylaws.
- Complete the Petition below and obtain a letter of endorsement from your Dean, Vice President, President, or Chancellor
- Please attach one membership application for each individual applicant. The membership summary form serves as a cover sheet and a summary of all membership applications.
- Identify a Faculty Advisor and Faculty Secretary
- Identify a minimum of 4 prospective student members
(Membership applications may be sent in with the Petition to Establish a Collegiate Chapter or after your petition has been approved.)
- If you are applying to be the faculty advisor for a newly established chapter of Sigma Nu Tau or you are replacing a previous faculty advisor – Please fill out this form and submit to Sigma Nu Tau National Headquarters.
- Don’t forget to order your Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society cords before graduation!
Required Annual Form
- By June 1 of every year an Annual Chapter Activity Report Form is due to the National Office detailing the activities completed by your chapter.
Contests, Awards, & News!