Donations to Sigma Nu Tau are Tax Deductible!
Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society Inc received notification in May 2012 that it met the criteria under section 501(c)3 of the IRS Code and is considered to be a tax-exempt public charity. Contributions to Sigma Nu Tau are tax deductible under section 170 of the Code. Sigma Nu Tau is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.
We thank you for all your support
Be one of the first 25 schools to petitition to start a Sigma Nu Tau chapter at your school, and you will pay a Charter Fee of only $150, which is 50% off the normal Charter Fee ($300).
(Use Promotion Code FIRST25-50OFF when submitting your Petition to Establish a Collegiate Chapter)
But hurry! Word has gotten out and new Petitions to Establish Collegiate Chapters are filing in!
Check out our current list of collegiate chapters to see your potential status
Graduation Honor Regalia Available
Sigma Nu Tau Graduates:
Purchase your honor cords today and display your Society’s colors proudly on graduation day. Simply complete the order form and submit to your local chapter’s faculty advisor a minimum of 1 month before graduation.
Other than being part of an exclusive group of scholars, being in an honor society has many benefits:
- To be recognized for academic excellence
- To build your credentials for applying to graduate school as well as for prospective job opportunities
- To build your character through the various honor society projects and community service activities
- To have opportunities to gain leadership experiences as an chapter officer or committee chair
- To be eligible and have greater credibility when applying for awards and scholarships
- To have opportunities to network with and learn from successful entrepreneurs